- Release of my second commercial album Robot Junkyard.
- The trusty Commodore 64 is brought out of mothballs to archive my SID chip work. This leads to the first volume of my SIDtastic! collection being released online though soundsofsolarno.com.
- I join the Conejo Slides, a trombone choir, for the annual Simi Community Christmas festival.
- Volumes 2 and 3 of SIDtastic! are released.
- My first official product review and demo is posted to Youtube. This is a series of three videos about Steve Cooley’s Beatseqr MIDI controller.
- Volumes 4 and 5 of SIDtastic! are released.
- Release of my third commercial album Robot Junkyard – Derivative on July 12th. This album is a re-imagining of many of the tracks from 2010′s Robot Junkyard. Also contains two remixes by Ventura Country based producer Echo Chaser.
- Kyanos EP, the first in a series of EPs that will explore color is released.
- Release of my first Holiday EP, Hark! The Herald Robots Sing!
- My first three remixes are released. SKatterBrain’s King Jellyfish (Solarno’s Disco Death Mix), Moby’s Go (Solarno’s Lounge Attack Remix), and Johan Ess’s Occult Celebrity (Solarno’s Death Rattle Remix).
- Rauthaz EP, the second in a series of EPs that explore the nature, science, and history of color is released.
- I produce four remixes for Color Theory that are included in his remix album, The Lost Remixes, Pt 1. All four are more akin to re-imaginings versus traditional remixes.
- After a move to Thousand Oaks, Ca, Robot Junkyard 3.0 is born. Robot Junkyard 3.0 is arguably my first proper studio space.
- Encouraged by a request from Dandelion Radio’s Mark Whitby, I record and release of my second Holiday EP, God Rest Ye Merry Robotmen. Three of the songs become a featured set during Mark’s December show.
- My fifth Mac: a decked out 27″ iMac. This is by far the best computer I’ve ever piloted.
- Magenta EP, the third in a series of EPs that explore the nature, science, and history of color is released.
- I added a new bit of hardware to my arsenal in the form of a Native Instruments Maschine mkII.
- Viridis EP, the fourth in a series of EPs that explore the nature, science, and history of color is released.
- My third Holiday EP, We Three Robot Kings, is released. This release is notable for having the first official recording of me singing.